Fitness Australia CEC Codes
Level 1 Teacher Training is approved for 15 CEC's code: 91103FA112
Level 2 Teacher Training is approved for 15 CEC's code: 02691FA0913
Austudy Approval for Certificate IV in Yoga Teaching
Institution Code: 2P978
You should also practice the Level 1 postures without the DVD sometimes. You can download the sequence at Level 1 sequence.
Go to sanskrit-pronunciation to practice saying the Level 1 posture names out loud.
You should also practice the Level 2 postures without the DVD sometimes. You can download the sequence at Level 2 sequence.
Go to sanskrit-pronunciation to practice saying the Level 2 posture names out loud.
These are the REQUIRED TEXTS which you can order through our on line shop at http://www.byronyoga.com/shop
1. Light on Yoga, B.K.S. Iyengar (RRP $35)
2. The Key Muscles of Yoga: Scientific Keys, Volume I (RRP $60)
3. DVD Yoga Class - Level 1 With John Ogilvie (Level 1 & Cert IV) (RRP $22)
4. DVD Yoga Class - Level 2 With John Ogilvie (Level 2 & Cert IV) (RRP $22)
5. Yoga Nidra CD - Byron Yoga Centre (RRP $16.50)
The following is RECOMMENDED READING and also can be ordered through our on line shop
1. Light on Pranayama, B.K.S. Iyengar (RRP $35)
We take credit card or direct deposit to our bank account from Australia or overseas.
Direct Deposit Details:
Purna Yoga Pty Ltd
National Australia Bank
Account No 85-960-6267
Swift code NATAAU3303M
Please be sure to add your name
Part B Homework Breakdown
Byron Yoga Centre Teacher Training
Part B Over View Level 1
To complete your additional 80 hours after you have completed the 12 day Intensive and receive your Level 1 Yoga 200 hour teaching qualification you must complete the following course work:
• Attend 30 Yoga Classes
• Teach 10 private sessions
• Record your daily practice of; Pranayama, Meditation and Asanas
• Record 10 each of sequences, adjustments and props used in the 30 yoga classes you attend
• Do your homework assigned on Moodle
An example of the 80 hours could look like this:
• Attending 30 classes- up to 40 hours
• Teaching 10 private sessions – up to10 hours
• Daily practice and recording of Pranayama, Meditation and Asanas – 20 hours
• Homework on moodle and recording of the 10 of each sequences, adjustments and props used in the 30 yoga classes you attend – 10 hours
Please keep a record of your hours using your journals. Any questions ask a teacher.