Upcoming Course Dates: 29th & 30th July, 2017
Please note – this 2-Day training is non-residential. Limited on-site accommodation is available – please contact email@example.com regarding pricing / availability of on-site accommodation.
Learn how yoga can be a valuable tool in supporting women in the journey to conceive.
This 2-Day, Level 1 Yoga for Fertility Teacher Training course will explore the yogic approach to supporting and enhancing fertility with practical sessions and juicy discussions sure to be thought-provoking and heart-opening.
What will the training cover?
This unique, specialised teacher training will introduce you to:
- Intention, benefits and main principles of Fertility Yoga
- Yoga postures and Pranayama to support fertility health
- Meditations and visualisations for fertility enrichment
- Fertility Yoga practices and contraindications for each stage of a woman’s cycle
- Fertility Yoga class planning and course structuring
- Understanding your clients – the effects of stress on fertility and the world of ART(Assisted Reproductive Technology)
- Practical Fertility Yoga case studies
Sharing this day with like-minded women you will emerge from this course feeling inspired on a professional level and nourished on a personal level.
Who is this training for?
This course is appropriate for yoga teachers or trainees, women’s health practitioners, or anyone interested in learning more about their fertility or planning a pregnancy.