Marketing and Sales Position with Byron Yoga Centre
Byron Yoga Centre is looking for a great communicator with experience in marketing and sales, preferably within the yoga and wellness space. The successful applicant will have a broad and interesting role in sales and marketing for our residential retreats and trainings along with a focus on our non-residential yoga teaching training courses primarily offered to international students within an RTO framework.
Initially the role is for approximately 20 hours per week, with potential to grow the role. On the job training will be provided and salary is dependent on experience and qualifications.
The duties and responsibilities of the Marketing & Sales position include (but are not limited to):
- Marketing manage all marketing activities including promotional emails, website content, print materials, social media and newsletters. Create and execute marketing plans and initiatives to increase brand awareness and drive customer acquisition.
- Sales generating leads, increasing conversion rate and building relationships with customers
- Digital marketing utilising our CRM (Ontraport) to create customer journeys and facilitate increased sales
- A minimum of three years’ experience in marketing and sales and preferably related qualifications in marketing and/or communications.
- Excellent content creation ability and communication skills
- A self motivated independent worker who also thrives as part of a small team
- Knowledge of CRM systems (Ontraport an advantage) and digital marketing campaigns
- Proficiency in organic social media and know-how of Facebook and Instagram advertising
- Ability to undertake updates to the back end of WordPress website; adding new pages, text updates and photo uploads
- Skills to oversee and work to improve SEO and Google ad campaigns
- Experience, or a willingness to learn, basic graphic design in Canva or Indesign
- Knowledge of or willing to learn and implement compliance processes required for RTO courses
- Must be a permanent resident of Australia and live in the Byron Bay area
Applications close Friday 24 March 2023.
If you are interested, please forward your resume and cover letter outlining your experiences and qualification for this role to: email@example.com
Resident Exchange Workers
Byron Yoga Retreat Centre offers the opportunity for a small number of volunteers to live onsite as Resident Exchange Workers. These residents work for 20 hours each week in exchange for accomodation and all meals. The meals provided are the same as those prepared for the retreat guests, so are fresh, healthy, delicious, vegetarian food. The exchange work is primarily in housekeeping, cleaning and kitchen shifts but there is also some gardening and general maintenance roles, working within the amazing permaculture gardens and sustainable eco haven.
Applications are open to anyone, but priority for places are given to those who have previously been guests on retreats or participants in our yoga teacher trainings. We require a minimum commitment of 3 months and there is an initial trial period plus a willingness to abide by a yogic code of conduct. This is an alcohol, drug and cigarette free site.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter.
If you would like to apply for any of these positions, please email email@example.com with your CV and covering letter.