NOTE: We have 2 locations.
1) Byron Yoga Retreat Centre: 50 Skinners Shoot Road
2) Byron Yoga Centre, Town Studio: 6 Byron Street
Byron Yoga Retreat Centre Class Times
at 50 Skinners Shoot Road, Byron Bay.
We have two FREE public classes to choose from at the Retreat Centre.
- Free General Classes every Wed & Thurs from 3:30 til 4:30pm – til 21st June.
- Free Seniors Classes every Wed & Thurs from 3:30 til 4:30pm – 10th May til 21st June.
- No bookings needed; Please arrive 10 minutes early. Mats provided, once the class has started the door will be locked.
- Note: these classes are at 50 Skinners Shoot Road
Byron Street Studio Class Times
at 6 Byron Street
Purna is alignment based hatha yoga with intelligent sequencing that John Ogilvie developed after many years of experience. Purna, meaning integrated or complete, incorporates not just the physical postures but also meditation, pranayama breath control, philosophy and the yogic personal and social code of ethics.
- All classes just $10 / $5 concession
|9:30-10:45am Yin to Yang with Fran|
|6:00-7:15pm Purna Flow with Martin|
|3:30-5pm Purna Flow with Skye|
|3.30-5pm Trainee Class|
|6-7:15pm Purna Flow Malu|
|3.30-5pm Trainee Class|
|9:30-10:45am Purna Flow with Fran|
|3:30-5pm Purna Flow & Sound with Malu|
|8:00-9:15am Purna Flow with John|
|8:00-9:00am Purna Flow with Maya|
|5:30-6:45pm Yin with Maya|
- $10 / $5 concession for all drop in class
All our classes are suitable for all level of practitioners, options are given for beginners.
No bookings needed.
Please arrive 10 minutes before class begins to allow time to sign in and prepare for the session. Once the class has started the door will be locked.
* The money from the Teacher Trainee classes go to the Byron Flood Relief and Byron Yoga Centre charities: Food for Life, Rainforest Rescue, Amma’s charities and The Buttery. These classes are taught by our 10685NAT Certificate IV inYoga Teaching trainees who are part way through either their 200 hour Level 1 or 300 hour Level 2 training. The style of yoga will be Purna Classic and would be particularly enjoyable for students with less experience as the focus will be on the foundations of practicing poses safely.
Byron Street Studio – 6 Byron St, Byron Bay (Upstairs)
Byron Yoga Centre offers daily yoga classes all year round to help raise funds for their three supported non-profit organisations The Buttery and Rainforest Rescue.
A percentage from community yoga classes, net of administrative costs, is distributed to these charities. This allows the Centre to offer back to the community which has given so abundantly, and enables us to put our commitment to living the philosophy of yoga into action.