- 2 cups of Medjool Dates
- 1 cup of pecans
- 1 cup of shredded coconut
- 4 cups of cashews (soaked for 1 hour)
- 2 cups of coconut oil
- 1 ¼ cups of lemon juice
- 1 cup of organic maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Add dates, pecans and shredded coconut to a food processor.
- Pulse the ingredients until the mixture starts to combine (ingredients are coarse).
- Line a 12 inch spring-form cake tin with baking paper.
- Place the mixture into the tin and press down to form the cake base.
- Soak the cashews in water for one hour. After an hour, strain off liquid.
- In a high speed blender add soaked cashews, coconut oil, lemon juice, maple syrup and vanilla extract.
- Blend ingredients until smooth.
- Pour contents over the base layer, evening it out with a spatula.
- Freeze the cheesecake overnight to set.