Recipe for size 9-inch pie pan
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup of pecans
- 1/2 cup of Medjool Dates
- 1 & 1/2 cups of raw cashews
- 1 & 1/2 cups mixed blueberries/raspberries/strawberries
- 1/4-1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cups fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1/4-1/2 cups honey
- Blend in food processor until fine/ sticky crust-like texture.
- Blend up all ingredients in a high-powered stick blender until thick and smooth.
Place pie crust in pan, layer with cheesecake filling, top with fresh berries and coconut flakes. Freeze overnight or for at least 8 hours, slice once cheesecake is firm and enjoy!