The 5 Step Vegan Pad Thai that will have your friends begging you for the recipe!
- 250g pack of Pad Thai noodles
- 2 carrots, cut into slices
- 1/2 a cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 capsicum, cut into slices
- 1 zucchini, cut into slices
- 1 block of tempeh or tofu, cut into cubes
- 1/2 a cup of coconut oil
For the Sauce
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup tamari sauce
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 TBSP coconut sugar
- 2 TBSP sesame oil
- 3 limes juiced
- Bring a pot of water to the boil over high heat and soak noodles until soft, about 5 minutes. Strain and set aside.
- In a wok, stir fry vegetables and tempeh until cooked, about 10 minutes.
- In a separate pot, mix all ingredients for the sauce and bring to the boil.
- Add noodles and sauce into the wok containing the vegetables and tempeh and mix to combine.
- Serve garnished with fresh coriander, toasted cashews and chili. Enjoy!